My client is an established fabricator based in Sheffield; looking for an experienced Stainless-Steel fabricator in the catering industry with an emphasis around sheet metal work. Experience of working to tolerances up to 1.5mm is essential.
The candidate will be experienced in working from drawings and also tig welding. You will be working dayshifts within this role.
- Maintaining and organising a personal workload.
- Collecting orders from steel suppliers
- Speaking with customers from time to time
- Organising and planning custom products.
- Experience as a Stainless-Steel fabricator is essential.
- Tig welding experience.
- Kitchen furniture fabrication experience.
- Electrical knowledge preferred.