Senior Project Manager
My world class engineering client has an opening for a Senior Project Manager during a very exciting time. Your role is to ensure all assigned projects are properly planned, budgeted organised, directed, monitored and controlled to safely meet customer requirements and agreed timescales and company financial objectives.
Main Duties include:
- Be the prime customer point of contact manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure project governance is in place to resolve operational issues and progress outstanding actions
- Provide leadership for the cross functional team (Sales, Technical, Quality, Production) with accountabilities for successful delivery of the customer project
- External supply chain management to ensure externally sourced parts and services are delivered on time and to cost and quality requirements
- Provide input to the appropriate Sales Manager for quotation letters and pre-contract activities to ensure they reflect customer priorities and previous learning
- Maintain a close working relationship with key customer stakeholders to identify project requirements and critical delivery dates and plans
- Represent the Company at external customer meetings and facilitate customer communications to resolve issues and develop shared plans and objectives
- Ensure a regular cycle of project review governance meetings to meet the requirements of external customers at all levels
- Manage all assigned project activity through a multifunctional project team to could include technical, quality, operations, planning, finance, and purchasing
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple large complex projects simultaneously. As well as, extensive knowledge of project / programme management principles, tools and techniques.