Our client is an advanced machining supplier at the leading edge of machining technologies. Due to business demand; they are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to the production team
- Programming utilising Siemens NX and Vericut: To create manufacturing programs whilst offering technical solutions to new product type
- Pre-production launch pack: Create a production launch pack to allow manufacturing to commence.
- Prove out support: Aid the production team with any technical challenges that arise through the manufacturing process
- CI of parts: Analyse and implement cost down exercises for ongoing production
- Interface with various suppliers regularly to ensure the latest technology standards are integrated at this company
- CAM system development: Investigate and improve business processes within the CAM system thus creating a leaner environment
- Process development: Working with the quality department to ensure engineering processes are developed within industry standard