Export Sales Administrator
My client; a specialist manufacturer and distributor to the civils & drainage, plumbing and water management sectors; have a need for an experienced Export Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Responding to incoming sales calls/emails, providing technical advice on products and quoting international customers.
- Processing International Sales Orders accurately
- Organising freight bookings, tracking orders despatched via carriers and providing ETA’s.
- Be pro-active in identifying possibilities for new accounts, dependent upon the customer requirements, identifying Customer trends and pervious Customer orders.
- Customer account maintenance and co-ordination
- Supporting UK Sales Manager with required duties/tasks
- Supporting UK Sales team with enquiries and customer information when required
Skills + Experience
- Work in a safe manner to ensure the safety of self and others and highlight any issues to the QHSE Manager / Area Safety Representative.
- Comply with processes/procedures to ensure that the Company achieves it goal to continually improve its environmental performance.