Continuous Improvement Manager
My client is a world class engineering businesses with a fantastic order book for the next 3 years.
Due to a restructure the company needs a very capable and diligent CI Manager to join the senior management team and help the business streamline their manufacturing function.
The main duties are:
- Drive improvement activities which are aimed at removing non-value added processes and waste
- Co-ordinate the plant process activites for waste and productivity
- Oversee the supervision team so shop floor management is implemented
- Drive the manufacturing team to deliver CI projects by creating structured plans implementing new ideas and improvements
- Train, mentor, and coach internal teams about Enterprise Excellence and desired behaviours to foster a high-performance, CI culture in all levels of the organization.
- Develop positive working relationships
- dentify cost reduction opportunities to help with long term improvement
- Champion the implementation of a Lean Management System.
- Direct and facilitates the ongoing lean improvement process using CI techniques.
- Establishes CI metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to set goals and targets.
Skills + Experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- Lean practitioner or 6 Sigma (Black Belt) is desirable
- Experience working within a manufacturing, heavy engineering or FMCG