Adept Engineering are excited to be working with a leading Manufacturer based in Sheffield who supply into Medical looking to recruit a Coating Operative to join their team.
· Prepare implants for coating in conjunction with the production schedule, complying with the appropriate work instructions, quality specifications and always working in a safe manner.
· Able to perform all post coating and finishing operations on coated products ensuring compliance with specifications.
· Highlight any areas of non-conformance, accurately maintain all records and documentation, notify the appropriate person(s) when problems are encountered.
· Ensure that the work area is maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and all equipment is maintained to a good and safe working condition.
· To be flexible and able to move into different areas of the coating department to manage demand.
· Willing to learn new skills and train others.
· Maintain machines as directed and as per current working practices.
· Perform any other tasks deemed necessary by Coating Team Leader, Deputy and Production Manger
Skills + Experience
· Must be able to follow instruction and working individually or as part of a team.
· Able to deliver high levels of productivity while producing quality product.
· Must be methodical with a keen eye for detail.
· Able to develop job knowledge and expertise through continual personal development, with an ability to train others.
· Maintenance experience would be beneficial.