Adept are excited to be partnering with a leading Oil & Gas manufacturer based in Irvine who due to rapid growth within the past year are looking to recruit a CNC Operative to join their shop floor team.
2 Week Rotation Day/Night Shifts
Day shift pattern: Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm & Fridays 7.30am – 12.30pm
Night shift pattern: Monday 10pm – 7am & Tuesday to Thursday 9pm – 7am
● Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
● Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
● Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
● Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
● Machining high grade material for example Inconel 718
Skills + Experience
● Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship CNC Machining experience of medium to heavy components, must be competent in settling & programming.
● Experience of operating CNC Horizontal, Vertical borers and Machining centers
● Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times.
● Accuracy and attention to detail.
● Good communication skills.
● Flexible and adaptable to change.
● Problem solving